Supporting Small Biz was established in 2004 and after a major restructuring was re-launched in 2011.
Supporting Small Biz answers the questions
- How can I be a successful small business
- What tools do I need to succeed?
- How can being a small business fit in my lifestyle and not take over?
- How do I let people know I exist?
- Where can I go for support?
Our Supporting Small Biz online community offers all these solutions and more.
We operate under two premises
Our website provides the resources you need to succeed, from information, to advice, to virtual assistants to assist you. We also have experts to help and guide you in your path to small business success.
Our second goal is to provide our members exposure by enabling them to post their small business profile in our directory and content such as: